The NSChEF Angel Fund Initiative is geared towards providing start-up capital for young chemical engineering graduates with bright ideas, as a way to foster entrepreneurship, create employment and advance the offering of the industry as a whole. This intervention seeks to provide a structured way of addressing this major gap. The angel fund based on its increasing impact serves as a good way to administer financial support for young chemical engineering graduates in Nigeria.
The Angels and Patrons are individuals and corporations who through their subscription make committed investments which gives them access to sit at pitch sessions that attracts high quality entrepreneurs with bankable ideas. Angels make their own investment decisions and provide funding and mentorship directly to successful entrepreneurs ensuring they kick start their business, gain traction and scale.
The Angel Membership Model has the following characteristics:
- Focused primarily on Seed Stage Technology Investments.
- Angel Membership is by subscription.
- Angels pay an annual subscription due of N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only).
- Angels commit at least One million naira per investment through the network.
- Angels make their own investment decisions and provide funding and mentorship directly to successful entrepreneurial teams.
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.